Recently Supervised Thesis
Here you can find already completed theses of other students and PhD students
- Africa – A fundamental analysis of the common stock exchanges
- “An Attempt to Outperform the Market – A Comparative Performance Analysis Between Actively and Passively Managed Funds in Germany”
- An Empirical Analysis of the Relation between Present Value of Growth Opportunites and Brand Value among Global Brand Companies
- An Outlook on the Application of DLT in Commercial Banking
- Are robo advisories the successor of traditional investment funds?
- Digitalisierung von Produktionsprozessen – Herausforderungen und aktuelle Entwicklungen in deutschen produzierenden KMU
- Distributed Ledger Technology in Securitization of Assets
- Empirical Comperative Analysis between green and non-green exchange funds
- Long and short term effects of black swan events with focus on infectious diseases, natural catastrophes and terror attacks on the stock market
- Regulation of Bitcoin´s within the EU
- Reversion to the Mean during Unforeseen Circumstances – An International Analysis of the Bollinger Bands Investment Theory during the Corona Virus
- The Fintech ecosystem in Germany: strategic implications for market development
- The impact of capital structure on the growth of startup´s
- The role and importance of external audit for Polish companies
- Transformation of conventional Banking. Opportunities and risks of Fintech companies in Asset Management
- Triple-entry accounting (powered by Blockchain) as a means to optimise, automate and ensure transparency of financial reporting
- Valuation of a Doctor’s Office According to the Modified Capitalized Earnings Method
Here you can find some summaries of recently supervised theses.
You can just click on the hyperlink to open the pdf-file.