Recently Supervised Thesis
Here you can find already completed theses of other students and PhD students
- Transformation of conventional Banking. Opportunities and risks of Fintech companies in Asset Management
- Triple-entry accounting (powered by Blockchain) as a means to optimise, automate and ensure transparency of financial reporting
- Empirical Comperative Analysis between green and non-green exchange funds
- Digitalisierung von Produktionsprozessen – Herausforderungen und aktuelle Entwicklungen in deutschen produzierenden KMU
- Regulation Bitcoin´s within the EU
- Valuation of a Doctor’s Office According to the Modified Capitalized Earnings Method
- Distributed Ledger Technology in Securitization of Assets
- The impact of capital structure on the growth of startup´s
- An Outlook on the Application of DLT in Commercial Banking
- “An Attempt to Outperform the Market – A Comparative Performance Analysis Between Actively and Passively Managed Funds in Germany”
- The role and importance of external audit for Polish companies
Here you can find some summaries of recently supervised theses.
You can just click on the hyperlink to open the pdf-file.